Terms & Use of this Website
- All goods remain the property of HPE Motorsport Limited until paid for in full.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, imagery and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without HPE Motorsport Limited prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its content is Copyright 2017 HPE Motorsport Limited. All Rights Reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Returns & Refunds
We strive to ensure that you are happy with your purchase from us. If, for any reason, your purchase arrives with you damaged or is unacceptable, we will make every effort to ensure the situation is rectified so that you are happy with your purchase.
- Items can be exchanged for goods of the same value, we may offer a credit on your account or a full refund can be given.
- If an item is damaged, please notify us within 7 days of receiving it. We will refund the cost of the goods in full within 30 days.
- You MUST express your wish to return the item by contacting us via telephone or by email.
- Any items returned without prior notice will incur a 20% re-stocking fee.
MY ORDER HAS ARRIVED & I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND, CAN I SEND MY ITEM BACK FOR A REFUND?
If no mistake on our part has been made, we cannot give any refunds or replacements.
Your items must be returned to us in it’s original condition & original packaging within 14 days of purchase. We reserve the right to refund your item if it is not sent back to us in it’s original condition.
Any damage & loss will be covered by Harris Performance Limited. Photographic Evidence will need to be provided for damage and loss off items. Procedure as stated by the delivery company must be adhered to.
Refunds will ONLY be issued to items deemed either Lost or Damaged. Damage caused by an individual such as the customer will not be covered.
To arrange a return please first contact us with your full name, address, order date & order number including a description of the problem. Please be aware we do not accept, faulty goods or exchanges without prior consent so please be sure to contact us and await a response before sending any returns.
Return postage is at the customers expense, please do ensure that the correct postage is paid as we are unable to accept returns that do not adhere to this. We recommend that you obtain a proof of postage & ideally recorded delivery as we cannot be held responsible for items that do not reach us.
If you have any complaints about our service, please email us. We Endeavour to respond to all complaints within five working days. We will attempt to resolve all complaints within 28 days of the date your complaint is received. At all stages during the complaints process we will advise you, via email, of the steps we are taking to resolve the matter.
Delivery of all goods is made on an ex-shop basis (INCO terms apply).
All sales are subject to English law and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
All content & images displayed on hpemotorsport.co.uk are the property of HPE Motorsport Limited or their respective owners. The design of any items are copyrighted by their respective owners. Under no circumstances may you re-use any of the information on this site for your own personal gain.
Anyone using or purchasing from hpemotorsport.co.uk is deemed to have read and understood the above Terms and Conditions.
If a customer is not available to sign for their order and does not respond to the delivery note provided by either Royal Mail or the chosen courier, and the order is then returned by either Royal Mail or the courier to us at HPE Motorsport, we reserve the right to charge the customer for the repeated postage costs incurred in re-sending the order by the same service. We will contact the customer and confirm that they still wish to proceed with their order before taking any further monies and dispatching the aforementioned goods.
If in this circumstance the customer wishes to decline having the order re-sent or no response is received from the customer within 30 days, the order amount will be refunded via the original payment method minus the original postage charge and a re-stocking fee of either 25%.
We reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions in compliance with current UK & EU law.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Orders received by 2pm will be processed and sent out on the same day, orders received after this will be processed on the next working day. Orders received at the weekend will not be processed until the next working day.
We ship to all countries worldwide. If you are in a country not accommodated by our shipping calculator with a basket weight above 2KG we will invoice you separately for shipping when we process your order. If the basket does not calculate your shipping and you wish to receive a more accurate quote you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 1622 676 868.